Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.16in.net. This website have many photo you will need.
About Picture Copyright
Photographs taken by photographers（ https://www.16in.net/product-category/photograph ）The copyright belongs to the original author, and the copyright protection is subject to the local copyright protection. The purchase of website photos is restricted. You can use them for personal use, personal media, websites, and secondary creations. Commercial use is prohibited.
Creative Pictures（ https://www.16in.net/product-category/photo ）Follow CC 4.0 protocol
- CC BY-NC: This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator.
It includes the following elements:
BY – Credit must be given to the creator
NC – Only noncommercial uses of the work are permitted
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
1. The user expressly agrees that the risks arising from their use of the 16in. net service will be entirely borne by them; All consequences arising from its use of 16in. net network services are also borne by itself.
2. 16in.net does not guarantee that the network service will meet the user’s requirements, nor does it guarantee that the network service will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security, and accuracy of the network service.
3. 16in.net does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links set up to provide convenience to users, and 16in.net does not assume any responsibility for the content on any webpage that such external links point to that is not actually controlled by 16in.net.
4. 16in.net does not assume any responsibility for network service interruptions or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond its control, but will make every effort to reduce the losses and impacts caused to users.
5. Users should consciously abide by the provisions of the Copyright Law and other relevant laws, not infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of 16in.net and other users, and bear full responsibility for their personal actions.